If until now you're undecided about buying a CFM Practice Exam, please continue reading this post as we outline, the usefulness of Practice Exam for Certified Facility Manager.
First, we are not surprised that you're undecided because you're not alone. In fact, we thought before that just reading the book, memorizing important points are enough, but we're wrong!
Here's the reason why you should buy a practice exam before you take the actual exam of CFM.
1. Reading alone and memorizing some points won't guarantee that on the actual exam, you'll still remember everything unless you memorize it again and again.
Research shows that, you need to encounter the term at least 5 times before it could stick in your memory.
And the easiest way to memorize those terms is not by reading, but through answering a question.
When you answered wrong, you'll remember it the next time you encounter the same question.
2. The Certified Facility Manager Book is too thick. It has almost 2,000 pages. Unless you're a bookworm, reading the book won't be a big deal for you.
Did you finished reading the book? Let's test how well you remember the things that you have read.
Check out this, Free Practice Exam Assessment for Certified Facility Manager. It has 15 questions and answers. Although it's less, the questions there are well distributed to the 11 competencies.
3. Getting the exam directly without practicing is like throwing your money for free. Buying the practice exam seems to add more cost at first, but actually, it saves you from spending more especially when you fail the exam.
Try our practice exam and it will surely give you an insight where you need to study more.
If you take the actual exam and you failed, you will see in which competency you scored low.
And, you'll see the same in our practice exam, the only difference is you paid several hundred dollars just to see your weak areas, and you need to pay again to retake the exam.
We have seen a lot of practice exam result. Actually, almost everyone's score is the same. No doubt there's a lot of people failing the Certified Facility Manager Exam.
It's not that it is very difficult and impossible to pass. The reason is that, most people take the actual CFM exam unprepared.
Our recommendation is to only get 80% in our practice exam, if you achieve that, your chance of passing the actual exam is high.
4. The practice exam is only useful for those who read the book of IFMA or those who have an idea with the 11 core competencies.
To benefit more from the practice exam, you should have at least read the book once or twice or you're well knowledgeable in the different areas.
5. Even if you hold more than a few similar certifications for managers, example project management professional or PMP certification, ASQ Quality Manager, CMAA Construction Manager, and at the same time you have a background in LEED, we still highly recommend our Practice Exam just to give you an idea what questions you'll encounter during the exam.
Overall, our 1800 questions and answers, practice exam for IFMA CFM Certified Facility Manager will help you not just pass the exam, but also to secure you a grade more than just an average!